3 Days / 2
Nights Maasai Mara
DAY 1: NAIROBI- MARA.
0800 HRS – Pick up and drive via the escarpment down to
the floor of Great Rift Valley. Lunch enroute. Time permitting,
a game drive will be provided enroute to the camp as you
enjoy the vast surroundings. Dinner and overnight at camp.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA.
Full day will be spent game viewing in the reserve. Lookout
for the famous “Big Five”- Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant
and Rhino among other game. Excursion to the nearby Maasai
village can be arranged in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight
at the camp.
DAY 3: MARA/NAIROBI.
Early morning game drive before breakfast. Enjoy your last
breakfast, and then depart for Nairobi with picnic lunch
enroute at Narok, a small ‘Maasai’ town. You will be dropped
at your city hotel/residence at no extra cost.
:US$ 400 Per Person Sharing Minimum 4 persons
Price for 2 persons : USD 450 per person
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up
roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing
- Services of a trained and experienced English speaking
- All camping equipments except sleeping bags
- Three meals per day prepared by our safari cook
- Bottled water for use during the safari
- Game drives and all park entry fees
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage
insurance, laundry, beverages.